Tuesday 23 January 2018

Celebrate

Hey friends!
Happy Tuesday!

Today I want to represent a CAS card with a lot of white space.
This is always difficult for me to create any creation with a Masculine theme but glad,  I came up with such an elegant card using Falling Triangles stencil!!

You always worked with falling hearts and I bet you will love to work with Falling Triangles now, so versatile!!


I started by placing my falling triangle stencil on a white CS. Applied black pigment ink as it takes time to dry off and added some clear gloss embossing powder for a gloss effect on these falling triangles, heat embossed them all. See a close pic:






To achieve the inky look on this Celebrate text, I used two of shades from ZIG and passing through this die from my Bigshot. I didn't remove the text from the die as I placed some pop dots and then placed on the panel.

Added the sentiment with love from Pretty Roses stamp set in black archival and ended up with placing some black enamel triangles! Now adhered this panel with dimension foam on a card base!

Hope you like it!



Supply list

Cardstock: white heavy CS
Stamp: Pretty roses from Peek-a-boo designs
Stencil: Falling Hearts from Peek-a-boo Designs
Die: celebrate from Peek-a-boo Designs
Pigment ink: Versafine Black
Wow embossing powder: Clear gloss
Zig Clean Clear Real brushes
Enamel Triangles
Dimensional dots


6 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

the Glossy effect on the triangle is lovely Vinita
and lovely color combo black white and yellow
sweet CAS card my friend
big hugs
Monika

Gerrina said...

A real sunny and joyfull design! Great! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Kristin Langnes said...

I really love the card!

Thanks for joining the january-grublis at Scrapelyst.

Carol said...

Great card for a guy, I particularly like the two shades you used on Celebrate. Raising it makes a great affect as well. Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Bec's Challenge. Crafty Hugs Carol

Joyce said...

Such a great masculine card. I love how you used those fabulous triangles. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Linda said...

Beautifully CAS .... love it! Thank you for playing along with the HLS CAS Challenge xx