Saturday 19 September 2015

Love

And here is the last one!!!!
I took a textured watercolor paper and stenciled these roses with masking techniques and applied some distress inks. Then  applied silver stickles on the white spaces and see the gorgeous result! Then i die cut it and adhered it onto my white CS. With a little trick showing the LOVE sentiment I adhered this on my bottom panel. Then at the top most i adhered a scalloped border and a washi tape and embellished it!
Supplies used: Snippet of white CS and textured watercolored paper; Pattern paper from Bo Bunny Bold & Bright Double dot designs; Die-namics Stitched basic edges, scalloped border edges and Accent it Celebrate dies; MFT Stencil-Rose builders; Distress inks- Picked raspberry and Shabby shutters, Small half pearls decore from my stash Washi tape from my store
I would like to enter this creation in the following challenges:
http://mftstamps.com/blog/card-design-super
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-die-crazy-2/#
http://lulupu.blogspot.in/2015/09/challenge-53-sparkle-and-shine.html


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Vinita! Love the sparkles :)
Hugs Chantal

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh I love this, Vinita! Beautiful and sparkly roses! This is my favourite colour combo! I like the patterned paper and the Love die cut! You say it's your last card so I will look back for the others...

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card!! The flowers look amazing!! I love the sparkle!! Absolutely beautiful card!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Monika Reeck said...

this one is so feminin Vinita
the rose and the glitter looks beautifully with that LOVE dies...
lovely add the pink paper at the bottom too
wishing you luck my friend
big hugs and happy sunday tomorrow..
Monika

cotnob said...

This is beautiful, such pretty roses and lots of lovely sparkle.
Pauline
x

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW what a stunning creation Vinita....love it
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card! Love the pretty flowers and all of the sparkle!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Maureen said...

Love how you traced over the white areas with the Stickles - so pretty!!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card Vinita ! Thanks for playing along at Lulupu Challenge 53

Best of luck!

Dolly - Lulupu DT