Saturday 19 September 2015

All the Best

Here is my 4th creation with style!
The base is a Glossy black colored CS and I adhered a PP on it. Then I created a frame using MFT scalloped border and edges dies with a little trick. The gorgeous rose flowers are handmade and I embellished it with few pearls and a sticker tag!
Here is a closer view:
Supplies used; Snippet of Black CS from MAD; pattern paper from All Dressed Up mat stack( Recently won a Candy, thank u very much Sharda) and the brown designer one is from my Crafty friend Vibha craft; Black Adhesive glitter foam sheet; Die-namics dies- Stitched scalloped edgesLarge and mini royal roses set, wild greenery and Stitched Basic edges; Ranger diamond stickles; Sentiment Tag sticker from Porta Craft ; Half pearls from my stash, Tombow adhesive runner
I would like to enter it in the following challenges:
http://mftstamps.com/blog/card-design-superstar/
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-die-crazy-2/#
http://beyondgrey.blogspot.in/
http://modsquadchallenge.blogspot.in/


6 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh this is very pretty, Vinita! I like the B&W colour combo and the cool frame you made! The flowers are beautiful! Well done on this CAS card!

Kathy Krug said...

Love the striped background and the glittery frame. the black and white is striking. Thanks so much for playing at the Mod Squad challenge this week.







Love the


Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the sparkly black frame!! It looks amazing!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Monika Reeck said...

the Glittery frame caught my eyes dear Vinita
and love that striped background too
the flower really looks nice with the frame
sweet elegant card my friend
hugs, Monika

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Vinita! It's so elegant and striking, I love all the pretty sparkle.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Aneta said...

Black and white are always elegant. Glittering frame looks so beautifully.
Thank you for playing at BGC!