Thursday 5 December 2013

ABOUT ME

Hi

Welcome to my new blog. I am Vinita Jain and am a beginner at card making. I live in Delhi, India. Always with a creative perception , making cards using stamping, die cut caught my attention when I came across some fabulous websites and craft stores.

I am a housewife with two lovely children. Since childhood I was interested in painting, drawing, rangoli making, flower making and had joined many courses  like oil painting, fabric painting, ceramic painting and flower making. My children and nephews - nieces much adore the cards I make them.

I worked as a nursery teacher for eighteen years which inspired me to come forth with new projects. To make models, charts and entering my students into competitions was a part of my daily life. I will not shy away in saying that they've won a great number of competitions like fancy dress, clay modelling, and i have successfully conducted various exhibitions at my school.

But now I have retired and have turned my attention to a new world of card making.
I have started collecting punches, stamps, die-cuts from local and online stores like crafter's corner and itsy bitsy , building a collection which is quite good for now.

So I thought to share my cards with all of you lovely people.
Looking forward to your response.
 

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

YAY Vinita! Thank you so much for helping me celebrate my blogaversary!